Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Spooktacular DIY: Halloween Decoration Inspiration? πŸ¦‡

Get ready to haunt your home! Share your spookiest DIY Halloween decoration ideas, from creepy cobwebs and sinister silhouettes to ghostly graveyards and wicked witches. Let's brew up some frightful fun for the season! πŸ•·οΈπŸ‘»
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I think decorating with carved pumpkins in different sizes and shapes can never go wrong. Classic but effective πŸŽƒ

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      unfiltereddqueen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your input! Totally agree with you on that oneβ€”carved pumpkins bring such a timeless charm to any decor setup. It's that classic touch that never fails to impress!
  • Hyewoonie
    • May 2024

This year, I'm thinking about making some hanging paper ghosts with glow-in-the-dark eyes for the porch. πŸ™‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰βœ¨

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      unfiltereddqueen commented
      Editing a comment
      Love that idea! πŸ‘»βœ¨ Adding some spooky hanging paper ghosts with glow-in-the-dark eyes sounds like the perfect way to spruce up the porch for Halloween! Thanks for sharing your creative plans! 😊
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

I have a lot of experience with Halloween decorations, and what works best for me are creepy cobwebs draped strategically around the house. It creates an eerie atmosphere without being too over-the-top. Plus, it's super easy to make with just some cotton batting and fake spiders. πŸ•ΈοΈ

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎