Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

πŸ•―οΈ How can I create DIY candle holders for holiday decorating? ✨

Candles add such a warm and inviting touch to holiday decor! I'd love to hear your tips and tricks for crafting DIY candle holders that will make our homes sparkle this season. Whether it's elegant centerpieces or cozy accents, let's light up the holidays together! πŸ•―οΈπŸŽ‡
  • Bob
    • Mar 2024

Glass jars are your friend! Paint them festive colors or frost them for a winter wonderland look. Add a string of fairy lights for a touch of magic!

Comment

• Prel
      Prel commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this idea! πŸŒŸπŸ–ŒοΈ I can already picture the jars glowing beautifully with fairy lights inside. Can't wait to try it out for the holidays! β„οΈπŸŽ„βœ¨
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Creating DIY candle holders for holiday decorating is a fun and festive project! One idea is to use mason jars filled with cranberries and water, with a floating tea light on top for a charming centerpiece. Another option is to wrap old glass jars in twine or burlap, adding seasonal embellishments like pinecones or holly for a rustic touch. πŸ•―οΈβœ¨

​

Comment

• xlr8
      • Apr 2024

Hello! For a glamorous touch, try making glittery candle holders using clear glass votive holders or jars. Simply brush mod podge onto the outside of the holder, sprinkle glitter all over, and let it dry. It creates a dazzling effect when the candles are lit and adds a festive sparkle to your holiday decor!

Comment

• Chocomucho
        • Mar 2024

I've been into DIY candle holders lately, and they can really add a special touch to holiday decor. One easy idea is to use old glass jarsβ€”just wrap them with some twine or lace, then pop in a tea light. Instant cozy vibes!
        ​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎