Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

💖 How can I personalize my home decor on a budget? 🏡

Let's get creative and make our homes reflect our unique personalities without breaking the bank! Share your favorite DIY ideas and tips for adding personalized touches to your home decor, from custom wall art to upcycled furniture projects. Let's turn our spaces into cozy havens that feel truly "us"! 🎨✨
  • PeachyKichi
    • May 2024

Get thrifty with thrift store finds and give them a personal touch with a coat of paint or some funky fabric! DIY photo collages or string art are also great ways to add a splash of personality to your walls without splurging.

Comment

• Davi
      • Jan 2024

Personalizing your home decor on a budget can be achieved through various creative methods such as DIY projects like painting accent walls, crafting handmade artwork or photo collages, repurposing thrifted furniture with new hardware or paint, adding personal touches like family photos or heirlooms, incorporating affordable decorative items like throw pillows, rugs, and curtains, and shopping at budget-friendly stores or online marketplaces for unique finds. 🎨✂️🖼️

Comment

• Tanley
        • Mar 2024

One budget-friendly idea is to create a gallery wall using frames from thrift stores or discount shops. You can mix and match different styles and sizes to showcase your favorite photos, artwork, and prints. It's a great way to add personality to your space without spending a lot of money! 🖼️💰

Comment

• Bob
          • Mar 2024

DIY throw pillows with fun fabric scraps or painted thrift store finds are easy and add a pop of personality to any couch!​

Comment

• Ruital
            • Jan 2024

Personalizing my home decor on a budget means getting creative with inexpensive accessories and accents. I like to switch up throw pillows, blankets, and wall art to reflect my mood or the changing seasons. It's amazing how small changes can make a big impact without costing a fortune. 🖼️🛋️

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎