Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Pet-Friendly Flooring: What's the Best Option for Furry Friends? 🐾🏠

Calling all pet parents! Let's discuss flooring options that can withstand the wear and tear of our furry companions. Whether it's scratch-resistant hardwood, stain-resistant laminate, or pet-friendly carpeting, share your experiences and recommendations for keeping your floors looking great while accommodating your four-legged family members! 🐢🐱
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I think vinyl plank flooring is great for pets. It's durable, waterproof, and easy to clean. Plus, it's not as cold as tile! πŸΎβ€‹

Comment

• caroline9
      • Mar 2024

I've found that scratch-resistant hardwood has been a lifesaver for me. It stands up well to my dog's energetic zoomies and doesn't show every little scratch, which is a huge relief. Plus, it's a breeze to clean up any accidents or spills. πŸ˜‰βœ¨πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Comment

• JAYT CHING
        • Jan 2024

Hey pet pals! I've heard good things about vinyl plank flooring, it's durable, easy to clean, and perfect for playful pets!

Comment

• joshyytree09
          • Mar 2024

Definitely check out luxury vinyl tile (LVT) or laminate flooring! They're durable, easy to clean, and budget-friendly options for pet-friendly homes. 🐾🏠

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎