Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Best Paint Brands for Beginners: Any Recommendations? πŸŽ¨πŸ€”

Hey fellow DIYers! I'm new to the painting game and feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the paint options out there. Can anyone recommend some beginner-friendly paint brands that offer good coverage, easy application, and won't break the bank? Let's help each other kickstart our painting projects with confidence! πŸ–ŒοΈπŸ’‘
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

For beginners getting into painting, there are many budget-friendly options like Behr, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin-Williams, Valspar, and Glidden. Look for "one-coat coverage" or "easy to clean" labels for simpler painting. Happy painting! πŸŽ¨πŸ’‘β€‹

Comment

• Beatmaster
      • Mar 2024

Hey! Welcome to the DIY world! 🎨 When I started painting, I found brands like Behr and Sherwin Williams to be beginner-friendly with good coverage and easy application. Plus, they often have helpful staff at the store who can give advice. Happy painting! πŸ–ŒοΈπŸ˜Š

Comment

• random_user1
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Beatmaster
        Hey! Welcome to the DIY world! 🎨 When I started painting, I found brands like Behr and Sherwin Williams to be beginner-friendly with good coverage and easy application. Plus, they often have helpful staff at the store who can give advice. Happy painting! πŸ–ŒοΈπŸ˜Š
        Although Behr and Sherwin Williams are good, they can be pricey for beginners on a budget. Consider more affordable brands too. πŸ–ŒοΈ

Comment

• harisen1116
          • Jan 2024

I've had good luck with Valspar for its easy application and decent coverage. But if you're looking for something budget-friendly, give Glidden a tryβ€”it’s affordable and works well for beginners. Also, don’t forget to grab some sample pots to test the colors before committing. 😊

Comment

• Dane
            • Jan 2024

For beginners, consider paint brands like Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, or Behr, known for their quality, ease of application, and wide range of colors, with options available for different budgets and preferences πŸ–ŒοΈπŸ‘

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎