Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

Prep School: Essential Steps Before Painting? 🏫

Set the stage for success! What are the crucial prep steps to ensure a smooth and long-lasting paint job? From cleaning and patching to priming and masking, let's prepare our surfaces like pros before picking up the paintbrush! 🛠️🎨
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Scrubbing and patching your walls 👷‍♂️, priming before painting 🖌️, and using painter's tape for clean lines 🔵 will help your paint last longer and look better. Experience taught me that skipping these steps can lead to peeling and uneven coverage. So, take your time and prep well for a flawless finish! ✨...

Comment

• Tanley
      • Mar 2024

Hey! Prep work is key for a professional paint job! 🖌️ Before diving in, I always make sure to clean the surfaces thoroughly and patch any imperfections. Then, I prime to ensure the paint sticks and looks its best. And don't forget to mask off areas you don't want paint on! It might seem like extra work, but it pays off in the end. Can't wait to hear everyone else's prep tips! 🏠🎨

Comment

• _funko00
        • Jan 2024

Hey yo! First things first, it's all about that prep work! 🙌 Make sure to clean off any dirt or grime, patch up any holes or imperfections, and don't forget to prime those surfaces for maximum paint adhesion. Oh, and masking off areas you don't want painted is a must! Trust me, setting the stage properly guarantees a flawless paint job every time

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Before diving into painting, ensure your prep game is strong: clean the surface thoroughly, patch any holes or cracks, sand rough areas, prime for better paint adhesion, and protect surrounding areas with painter's tape and drop cloths for a flawless finish. 🏫🎨

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎