Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

πŸ›‹οΈ How can I DIY-proof my furniture for a family-friendly home? πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

πŸ›‹οΈ How can I DIY-proof my furniture for a family-friendly home? πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

With kids running around and pets lounging on the furniture, it's essential to protect our beloved pieces from wear and tear! Let's swap ideas for DIY furniture hacks, like slipcovers, stain-resistant fabrics, or even repurposing old furniture into kid and pet-friendly pieces. Let's keep our homes stylish and stress-free! πŸ’ΊπŸ‘Ά
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! πŸ‘‹ For family-friendly furniture, consider durable materials like leather or microfiber that are easy to clean. Adding slipcovers can also help protect against spills and stains. And don't forget about furniture with rounded edges to avoid any bumps and bruises

Comment

• random_user1
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by unfiltereddqueen
      Hey there! πŸ‘‹ For family-friendly furniture, consider durable materials like leather or microfiber that are easy to clean. Adding slipcovers can also help protect against spills and stains. And don't forget about furniture with rounded edges to avoid any bumps and bruises
      I've found that using leather or microfiber for family-friendly furniture is a game-changer. Slipcovers are a lifesaver too, especially with kids around. Rounded edges are a must for safety! πŸ‘

Comment

• Beatmaster
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the DIY home projects crew! πŸ› οΈ Protecting furniture from the chaos of family life is a must, right? One trick I've learned is using durable and washable fabrics for slipcovers or upholstery. Plus, adding furniture bumpers or corner guards can help prevent dings and scratches. Can't wait to hear more tips from everyone else! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

To DIY-proof your furniture for a family-friendly home, opt for durable, stain-resistant fabrics, secure heavy pieces to walls, use furniture corner guards, choose easy-to-clean surfaces, and invest in washable slipcovers or upholstery. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ›‘οΈ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎