Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY Organization Ideas: Taming the Clutter with Creativity?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cockysue
    • May 2024

DIY Organization Ideas: Taming the Clutter with Creativity?

Hello friends! Keeping our spaces tidy and organized is essential for a peaceful home environment. Can I have new ideas and hacks on DIY organization that help declutter and streamline spaces?
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Have you tried using tension rods to create extra storage in cabinets? They're super handy for hanging cleaning supplies or organizing cutting boards vertically!

Comment

• cockysue
      cockysue commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, thanks for the tip! I'll definitely give that a try! it sounds like a game-changer for organizing my cabinets!
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Buttercup
    Have you tried using tension rods to create extra storage in cabinets? They're super handy for hanging cleaning supplies or organizing cutting boards vertically!
    Totally, tension rods for extra cabinet storage are a lifesaver! 👏 Perfect for hanging cleaning supplies and cutting boards...

Comment

• cockysue
      cockysue commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, nice! Thanks for sharing your experience! it's great to hear that they work so well for you too!
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the DIY home projects world! 🏠 Organization is key to keeping the chaos at bay, right? One of my favorite hacks is using vertical storage like shelves or pegboards to maximize space. Also, repurposing everyday items like mason jars or shoe organizers can work wonders for decluttering. Can't wait to see what ideas others share! 😊

Comment

• cockysue
      cockysue commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome and awesome tips! I'm all about maximizing space and getting creative with everyday items, too!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎