Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

Tool Talk: Must-Have Hand Tools for Every DIYer? πŸ”§

Let's nail down the essentials! Share your favorite hand tools that are indispensable for DIY projects. From hammers and screwdrivers to wrenches and pliers, let's build a comprehensive toolkit together! πŸ’ͺπŸ”¨
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

Hi There! You can't go wrong with a trusty hammer, versatile screwdriver set, and a good pair of pliers! Don't forget the tape measure and adjustable wrench, absolute must haves for any DIY person!

Comment

• Shinchan
      • Mar 2024

Definitely get a quality tape measure. Accurate measurements make a huge difference in any project. Plus, it’s handy for a lot of things.​

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

Sure thing! For DIY projects, a hammer, screwdrivers (both flathead and Phillips), a set of wrenches, pliers, a tape measure, and a utility knife are my go-to essentialsβ€”super handy for almost anything! Thanks for the suggestion, it’s a solid list! πŸ’ͺπŸ”§πŸ”©

Comment

• Dane
          • Jan 2024

Must-have hand tools for every DIYer include a quality hammer, screwdriver set (both flathead and Phillips), adjustable wrench, tape measure, utility knife, and a set of pliers (combination or needle-nose) for versatile tackling of home improvement projects. πŸ”§

Comment

• Mahito
            • Jan 2024

Gotta say, a solid hammer, a set of screwdrivers, and some good ol' pliers are my go-tos! πŸ› οΈ But don't sleep on a utility knife and a measuring tape - total game changers for precision work. 🧰 Also, having a multi-tool can save your butt in a pinch!

Comment

• sukuna_ace
              • Jan 2024

I think including pliers in your toolkit for gripping, bending, and cutting wires is practical, though opting for a set that includes needle-nose and slip-joint pliers covers various needs. πŸ”§πŸ”—

Comment

• _funko00
                • Jan 2024

Hey DIY enthusiasts! πŸ”¨ For a well-stocked toolkit, you definitely need a good multi-tool, a reliable hammer, adjustable wrenches, screwdrivers (both flathead and Phillips), and a set of pliers. 🧰✨ Tape measure and a level are also key for precision.
                ​

Comment

• Chocomucho
                  • Mar 2024

For me, a good set of screwdrivers is a mustβ€”both flathead and Phillips. A hammer is definitely essential too, but I also love having a rubber mallet for more delicate jobs.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎