Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

🐾 How can I DIY a pet-friendly backyard for my furry companions? 🌳

Our pets love spending time outdoors, so let's make our backyard a safe and enjoyable space for them! Share your DIY ideas for pet-friendly backyard design, such as dog-friendly landscaping, DIY pet toys, or building a secure outdoor enclosure. Let's unleash the creativity and make tails wag with delight! πŸ•πŸŒ»
  • cockysue
    • May 2024

Create a shady spot with a DIY doghouse or tent, and use pet safe plants for landscaping. Add a fun digging pit or a little splash pool to keep your furry friends entertained!

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      Very true! Those are very helpful tips!
  • Zariyah
    • Apr 2024

I'm thinking of adding a herb garden to mine using old tires - that way my pup has some safe things to sniff around and I can enjoy some fresh herbs for cooking 🌿🐢

Comment

• nick23nick23
      • Jan 2024

Creating a pet-friendly backyard involves combining safety, fun, and comfort for your furry friends 🐾. Consider installing a secure fence to keep your pets safe and using pet-safe plants to avoid toxic exposure 🌳. Add DIY agility courses for exercise, shaded areas with comfy bedding, and a water feature for cooling off on hot days 🌊. Don't forget to include a designated digging spot to satisfy your dog's natural instincts and some DIY toys to keep them entertained! πŸ•πŸŽΎ

​

Comment

• ghostmode
        • Apr 2024

: I'd recommend building a DIY sandbox. πŸ–οΈ My dogs love digging, so this keeps them entertained and away from my flower beds. Plus, it's easy to clean! 🌷🐢

Comment

• Davi
          • Jan 2024

To create a pet-friendly backyard, ensure it's safely fenced, incorporate soft grass or pet-friendly artificial turf, provide shade with trees or a canopy, set up a designated digging area with sand or mulch, include pet-friendly plants like catnip or cat grass, and add toys, water features, and comfortable resting spots for your furry friends to enjoy the outdoors safely and happily! 🌳🐾

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎