Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some DIY ideas for creating a pet-friendly home?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

What are some DIY ideas for creating a pet-friendly home?

Hi Furry lovers like me! Our furry friends are very important members of the family, so I'm very eager to learn ways to make our homes safe and comfortable for them! Can you guys share your favorite DIY projects and tips for pet-friendly design, from built-in pet beds to clever storage solutions for pet supplies. I'm all ears for new suggestions! Thanks!
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I'm right there with you—our pets definitely deserve the best. One of my favorite DIY projects is creating a cozy built-in pet nook under the stairs. It's a great use of space and my dog loves it!

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      That's definitely a good idea! I'll keep it in mind! Thanks
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Try building a cozy pet nook with cushions and blankets, and create a DIY treat dispenser or puzzle toy to keep your furry friend entertained!

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah. great idea! Thanks!
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Sure thing! 🐾 How about creating cozy nooks with fluffy blankets, setting up a pawsome play zone with pet-friendly toys, adding some greenery with safe plants, making a mess-free feeding station, and crafting a personalized pet bed using old sweaters or a repurposed suitcase? Your furry friend will love it! 🏡🐶

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      They surely will once I do all those things that you said! Thanks a lot!
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Katiee
    Hey there! I'm right there with you—our pets definitely deserve the best. One of my favorite DIY projects is creating a cozy built-in pet nook under the stairs. It's a great use of space and my dog loves it!
    This is such a heartwarming idea! Pets bring so much joy to our lives, they deserve the best setups. 🐶🐱💕

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      They really do! They are our babies!
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

While it's important to keep pets safe indoors, creating secure outdoor spaces like fenced-in yards or screened-in porches allows pets to enjoy fresh air and sunshine safely. 🌞🌳​

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! Pets should also enjoy outdoor activities!
  • Daia
    • Jan 2024

Create a pet-friendly home with DIY projects like built-in feeding stations, cozy pet beds, scratch-resistant flooring, organized pet supply stations, and window perches for your furry friends to enjoy! 🐾🏡

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll keep them in mind! Thanks!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍