Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

πŸŽƒ How can I make spooky yet budget-friendly Halloween decorations? πŸ‘»

It's time to start decorating since Halloween is almost here! Let's talk about some low-cost, spooky DIY ideas. Share your insider knowledge for a spooktacularly enjoyable Halloween setup, whether it's with spooky inside accents or spooky outdoor displays! πŸ˜·πŸ•·οΈ
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

You should consider making paper bats or ghosts to hang around your house. All you need is some black or white paper and string! It's simple yet effective, and it won't break the bank! πŸ¦‡πŸ‘»

Comment

• caroline9
      • Mar 2024

One of my favorite budget-friendly decorations is making spooky ghosts out of cheesecloth. Just drape the cheesecloth over some balloons or wireframes, spray with starch, and let them dry. You get these eerie floating ghosts that look super cool! πŸ•ΈοΈ For outside, I love using old milk jugs to make glowing lanternsβ€”just draw some creepy faces with a black marker and pop in a glow stick. Simple, but so effective! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨

Comment

• Tanley
        • Mar 2024

For budget-friendly Halloween decorations, you can get creative with stuff you already have at home. Think about using old bedsheets to make ghost decorations, crafting creepy silhouettes out of black construction paper, or even repurposing empty toilet paper rolls into spooky bats or spiders. It's all about getting crafty without breaking the bank! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ•ΈοΈ

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by caroline9
          One of my favorite budget-friendly decorations is making spooky ghosts out of cheesecloth. Just drape the cheesecloth over some balloons or wireframes, spray with starch, and let them dry. You get these eerie floating ghosts that look super cool! πŸ•ΈοΈ For outside, I love using old milk jugs to make glowing lanternsβ€”just draw some creepy faces with a black marker and pop in a glow stick. Simple, but so effective! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨

That sounds awesome! Those ghost decorations and glowing milk jug lanterns are such a cool and creative way to add some spooky vibes without breaking the bank... definitely going to try it out this year! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»βœ¨β€‹

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
            • Jan 2024

Hey! πŸŽƒ For spooky and budget-friendly Halloween decorations, try DIY projects like paper bats, homemade ghosts, and jar lanterns. Dollar stores also have great finds like creepy cloth and faux cobwebs. Get creative with what you haveβ€”your home will be perfectly eerie without breaking the bank!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎