Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Thanksgiving Themed: DIY Table Decor Inspiration? 🦃

Gather 'round for gratitude! Share your creative DIY ideas for decorating the Thanksgiving table, from rustic centerpieces to personalized place settings. Let's feast our eyes on inspiring ways to set the scene for a memorable celebration! 🍁🍽️
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

This Thanksgiving, show off your artistic side by creating rustic centerpieces out of pumpkins, gourds, and fall greenery. handcrafted placemats and woven napkin rings are two more handcrafted accents that may be used to give a festive touch to place settings. Personalize them with handmade name cards. To create the ideal setting for an unforgettable celebration full of pleasure and thankfulness, gather around a gorgeously arranged table. 🦃🍁

Comment

• caroline9
      • Mar 2024

One idea I love is creating a rustic centerpiece using seasonal items like pumpkins, gourds, and pine cones. You can arrange them on a wooden tray or directly on the table for a cozy touch. For personalized place settings, you could try making mini gratitude jars where guests can write down what they're thankful for and place them at their seat. It adds a heartfelt touch to the table and encourages everyone to reflect on their blessings. 😉👍👌✨🥰

Comment

• Shinchan
        • Mar 2024

I've seen some cute ideas for napkin rings using cinnamon sticks and twine 🌿 I think it's a simple way to add a subtle scent of the season to the table. Though, if you're looking for something a bit more unique, incorporating dried fruit slices could be charming.​

Comment

• Tanley
          • Mar 2024

Hey everyone! 🙋‍♀️ I'm loving all these Thanksgiving DIY ideas! One thing I tried last year was making my own autumn leaf placemats by pressing leaves between wax paper. They added such a cozy touch to the table! Can't wait to see what other creative decorations people come up with! 🍂✨

Comment

• Sandy
            • Jan 2024

Elevate your Thanksgiving table decor with DIY inspiration by crafting personalized place cards using autumn leaves or mini pumpkins, arranging a centerpiece with seasonal flowers, pinecones, and candles, repurposing mason jars as rustic candle holders or vases filled with harvest-inspired accents, and adding a touch of elegance with handmade napkin rings adorned with twine, ribbon, or festive charms, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for your holiday gathering! 🍁🌻🍂

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎