Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Way to Integrate Pet Beds into Living Spaces?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazylady24
    • Jan 2024

Best Way to Integrate Pet Beds into Living Spaces?

I want my pet's bed to be part of the living room without it sticking out like a sore thumb. How have others integrated pet beds into their living space in a stylish way?
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I totally get it - finding the right pet bed can be a real challenge. But don't worry, I have a solution that worked wonders for me and my furry friend. I added a matching throw pillow to his bed, and now it looks like it was made for our sofa - so cozy and stylish! And guess what? I also found this adorable little side table that has a hidden compartment for all his toys. It's like a two-for-one deal, and it looks great too! So, my friend, have you thought about trying something like this for your furry BFF?

Let me know if you need any help - I'm here for you! 🐾 #StylishPetSpaces​

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

I totally get wanting your pet's bed to blend in. I found using a stylish pet bed that matches my living room decor works wonders. Placing it near furniture or incorporating a cozy blanket can make it look like just another comfy spot in the room. 🐾✨

Comment

• nick23nick23
        • Jan 2024

Hey pet lovers! 🐾 I've disguised my furball's bed as a stylish ottoman, doubling as a cozy nook. What's your creative hack for seamlessly blending pet beds into the living room's aesthetic? Let's share our stylish pet paradise secrets! 🏡🐕✨

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

Use old furniture or repurpose wooden crates to create a unique and personalized pet bed. Place a comfortable pet bed within the nook, along with a few toys.

Comment

• Camry
            • Jan 2024

Hi furparent! 🐕 I would suggest you can start on by creating a pet corner for them. This is the designated area in your living space for your pet's bed. This can be a cozy nook with blankets and toys, providing them with their own comfortable space. Hope this helps!​

Comment

• Duedith C.
              • Jan 2024

Hi there Crazylady24! I think the best way to integrate your pet's bed into your living spaces is to gauge the level of safety of both you and your pet. Does your pet have a high tolerance for stress? Do you have a young one that might be a safety issue around your pet? Consider all of these before making a decision my friend!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎