Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

🌿 What are some DIY projects for personalized home accents? βœ‚οΈ

I personally love making DIY wall art using canvas or wood panels and acrylic paints. It's a great way to express creativity and style! πŸ–ŒοΈπŸ–ΌοΈ
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Love DIY wall art too! πŸ–Ό But lately I've been obsessed with thrift store finds for personalized accents ✨ Snagged a cool vintage frame for next to nothin' and decoupaged some old postcards inside. Super unique and way cheaper than fancy art stores! 🀩

Comment

• Daia
      • Jan 2024

Consider creating custom artwork using canvas or wood panels, making personalized photo frames with reclaimed materials, crafting decorative throw pillows or pillow covers, repurposing old furniture with paint or fabric, and designing unique shelving or storage solutions using crates or pallets πŸ–ΌοΈπŸ›‹οΈπŸŽ¨.

​

Comment

• moricalliope
        • Mar 2024

Use acrylic paints and canvas or wood panels to create your own unique wall art. You may experiment with colors, patterns, and designs to complement your home dΓ©cor, which gives you limitless creative freedom and personalization options when working on this DIY project. A satisfying and affordable approach to show off your individual style is by bringing a little of yourself into your living area. In any environment, the completed pieces also serve as gorgeous focus points and discussion starters! πŸŽ¨πŸ–Ό

Comment

• Tanley
          • Mar 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the DIY home projects world! 🌿 Wall art sounds awesome! I've been into DIY projects for a while now, and one of my favorites is making custom throw pillows. You can use fabric paint, stencils, or even embroidery to add a personal touch to your living space! βœ‚οΈπŸ’•

Comment

• Dane
            • Jan 2024

Create custom wall art using stencils or decoupage, personalize throw pillows with fabric paint or embroidery, and craft unique vases or planters using recycled materials for a touch of personality in your home decor.βœ‚οΈ

Comment

• Bob
              • Mar 2024

I'm all about DIY projects for adding a personal touch to my home! Lately, I've been obsessed with making custom throw pillows using fabric paint and stencils. It's a fun way to jazz up my living room decor without breaking the bank! πŸŽ¨πŸ›‹οΈ

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎