Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your go-to personalized decor item when you walk into a room?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Camry
    • Jan 2024

What's your go-to personalized decor item when you walk into a room?

Just curious about those special pieces that bring joy to your space. Spill the beans on your personal decor favorites πŸ€—βœ¨
  • FebruaryNine
    • Jan 2024

Hey! My go-to room decor is wall decals, budget friendly, easy to install and removable without damaging your wall. Must try!πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

Ultimately, the best personalized decor item for a room depends on your personal style, preferences, and the overall aesthetic you want to achieve. Choose items that resonate with you and contribute to the atmosphere you desire in your living space.

Comment

• byangskieee
        • Jan 2024

Secret sauce for turning a room from "meh" to "oh, wow!"? 🧐 Personally, I'm all about custom-made art ❣ because who needs mass produced when you can have a masterpiece made by, well, you? Simple tip: A homemade macrame plant hanger adds that touch of boho chic, and it's the perfect conversation starter, "Oh, this old thing? I made it, NBD." So, DIY darlings, spill the beans on your room-transforming creations! πŸŒΏπŸ–ŒοΈβœ¨

Comment

• LightRenz
          • Jan 2024

My go-to room decor is a large statement mirror. Not only does it create the illusion of more space and reflect light, but it also adds a stylish focal point to any room. You can find affordable options in various shapes and frames to suit your aesthetic. Mirror, mirror on the wall – a simple decor trick that works like magic hehe

Comment

• PatJones
            • Jan 2024

Personally, I love throwing in some vibrant throw pillows on the couch. They're an easy way to add a pop of personality and switch up the room's vibe. Give it a shot and see how a couple of well-chosen pillows can transform your space! Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎