Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Light Up Your Life: DIY Lighting Projects? ๐Ÿ’ก

Shed some light on your DIY skills! Whether it's pendant lamps, sconces, or chandeliers, let's illuminate the discussion with creative lighting projects that brighten up your home in style.
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Brighten up your home with some DIY lighting projects! ๐ŸŒŸ Get crafty with Mason jars, wine bottles, and fairy lights. Just don't electrocute yourself!โšก๏ธ

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

DIY lighting projects are a surefire way to add personality to your space while getting your creative juices flowing. From mason jar lanterns to fairy light canopies, there's a bright idea for every corner of your home! โœจ

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

I think DIY lighting projects can add a unique touch to any space! ๐Ÿ’ซ Though, safety should always come first, so be sure to follow proper wiring instructions. โšก

Comment

• Tanley
          • Mar 2024

Hey everyone! I've been getting into DIY lighting projects lately and they've been so much fun! ๐Ÿ’ก One of my favorites was making pendant lamps out of mason jars - super easy and looks adorable in the kitchen! Can't wait to hear what other cool ideas people have! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• Bob
            • Mar 2024

Hey DIY enthusiasts! Lighting can really set the mood in a room, right? I recently tackled a pendant lamp project using some thrifted materials, and it turned out pretty rad if I do say so myself! ๐Ÿ˜„ It's all about getting creative with what you have and adding your own personal flair. Can't wait to hear about everyone else's illuminating DIY adventures! ๐Ÿ’กโœจ

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎