Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daia
    • Jan 2024

Art Attack: DIY Wall Art Ideas? 🖼️

Add a pop of personality to your walls with DIY wall art! Whether you're into painting, collage, or mixed media, share your favorite projects and techniques for creating one-of-a-kind artwork that reflects your style.​
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! Totally into DIY wall art! 🎨 How about trying some abstract canvas painting or maybe even creating a gallery wall with a mix of photos and artwork? 🖼️ Get creative and let your walls reflect your style! 😊

Comment

• Ruital
      • Jan 2024

I love getting creative with DIY wall art! One idea I enjoy is making a gallery wall with a mix of framed photos, artwork, and inspirational quotes. It's a fun way to personalize my space and showcase my favorite things. 🖼️✨

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

I think DIY wall art projects are a fantastic way to personalize your space! 🎨 Though, consider starting with simple techniques like acrylic pouring or abstract painting for beginners. 🖌️

Comment

• Shinchan
          • Mar 2024

If you're feeling crafty, I think making a macrame wall hanging could be a cool project! 😎 Though, it might take some patience to get the knots just right.​

Comment

• Tanley
            • Mar 2024

Hey everyone! I'm loving the idea of DIY wall art to personalize my space! 🎨 One project I recently tried was creating a gallery wall with framed photos and artwork, mixing in some DIY canvas paintings for a personal touch. Can't wait to hear about other creative ideas! 🖼️😊

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎