Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

🎨 What are some DIY wall art ideas that are safe for kids and pets? πŸ–ΌοΈ

I'm looking to add some personality to my walls without worrying about safety hazards for my little ones and pets. Any creative suggestions for kid and pet-friendly wall decor?
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

For a kid-friendly DIY wall art, I think using washable paint 🎨 could be fun. Though, make sure to cover the area for easy cleanup. πŸ˜‰β€‹

Comment

• Tusk
      Tusk commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for this, I'll look for these washable paintsπŸ‘Œ
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Hey there Tusk​! For safe DIY wall art ideas with kids and pets around, try non-toxic handprint art, framed drawings, or removable vinyl decals. Just make sure materials are safe and supervise crafting time! 🎨🐾

Comment

• Ruital
      • Jan 2024

I like to use removable wall decals or stickers. There are plenty of fun and colorful designs available, ranging from animals to shapes and letters. They're hassle-free to apply and remove, making them perfect for updating the decor without leaving any damage behind.

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

Get creative with safe DIY wall art ideas like finger painting on canvas, making paper collage masterpieces, or creating fun animal silhouette cutouts - they're like artistic adventures that bring joy to both kids and pets alike! πŸŽ¨πŸΎπŸ–ΌοΈβ€‹

Comment

• heavensent
          • Apr 2024

Absolutely! 🎨🐾 Consider using removable wall decals or vinyl stickers to add personality to your walls without worrying about safety hazards. You can also create a gallery wall with framed prints or photos hung higher up, out of reach of little hands and curious pets. Another idea is to paint a chalkboard or magnetic wall for endless creativity that's safe for everyone. Let your imagination run wild! πŸ–ΌοΈβœ¨

Comment

• xlr8
            xlr8 commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally agree with you, Tusk You could try removable wall decals or stickers! 😊 They come in various designs and are safe for walls, making them perfect for adding a touch of personality without any worries
        • nick23nick23
          • Jan 2024

For safe and creative wall art ideas, try removable decals or stickers that won't damage walls and are easy to change. You can also create personalized artwork with non-toxic paints or fabric that's securely mounted out of reach of curious hands and paws. Let your imagination run wild while keeping your space kid and pet-friendly! 🎨🐾

​

Comment

• Chocomucho
            • Mar 2024

Hey, welcome to the DIY home projects gang! πŸ› οΈ For kid and pet-friendly wall art, you could try making some cool fabric wall hangings using non-toxic glue or fabric-friendly hooks. Another idea is to create a gallery wall using lightweight, unbreakable frames and securing them well to the wall. You could even involve the kiddos and pets in making handprint or pawprint art on canvas! 🎨🐾

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎