Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Organizing tips for a family with a pet menagerie?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazylady24
    • Jan 2024

Organizing tips for a family with a pet menagerie?

Between the kids' toys and our pets' accessories, our home often feels chaotic. How do you stay organized while keeping everything accessible for both family members and pets?
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey there, my lovely DIY fam! I totally get it, keeping things organized can be a real challenge, especially when you have little ones and furry friends running around. To make life easier, I've come up with a few tricks that work wonders. I keep all my pets' stuff in storage bins near their feeding spot, and for the kiddos' toys, I have a designated play area. Labels are my absolute best friend - they make finding what we need a breeze. Plus, I've even repurposed an old bookshelf for my pets' supplies, which, if I do say so myself, looks pretty darn adorable. Do you have any other clever hacks for keeping chaos at bay? Let's help each other out and share our tips! 🐾👶

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Oh, the chaos struggle is real! 🙈 For our furry and tiny tribe, we use clear storage bins—one for kids' toys, one for pet goodies. It's like a treasure hunt, and everyone knows where their stuff lives. Chaos tamed, sanity intact! 🐾👶
      #OrganizationWins
      #StorageBinsIsTheKey 🔑

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

First trick: The Leash Command Center! Designate a spot for leashes, collars, and pet accessories. It's like the pet's version of a superhero hideout.
        And for treat time, create a Paw-some Snack Station—a drawer stocked with pet-approved goodies. It's like a candy store for your fur squad! Lastly, embrace the Fur-niture Shuffle. Pick pet-friendly fabrics that play hide-and-seek with the fur—your couch will thank you later.​

Comment

• Katiee
          • Jan 2024

Hello! To maintain a tidy and functional household with kids and pets, consider establishing designated pet and kid zones, utilizing storage solutions, and implementing a cleaning routine is essential. Designating specific areas in your home for pet and kid belongings helps prevent clutter and keeps items organized. Invest in storage solutions like bins and baskets to neatly store supplies, and label containers for easy identification.

Comment

• Ruital
            • Jan 2024

Hey there! To keep things organized at home with both kids' toys and pet accessories, designate specific storage areas for each. Use bins or baskets for toys and label them for easy identification. For pet accessories, consider a dedicated shelf or area near their feeding station. Encourage everyone in the family to pitch in with cleanup, making it a routine to keep the shared spaces tidy. This way, everything stays accessible and chaos is kept at bay.​

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
              • Jan 2024

Hey there! Managing a household with multiple pets, or a "pet menagerie," requires thoughtful organization to maintain a clean, safe, and harmonious living environment. Choose pet-friendly furniture and accessories that are easy to clean and resistant to pet hair and stains. Washable slipcovers and pet-friendly upholstery materials can simplify maintenance.

Comment

• Yankee
                • Jan 2024

Yeah that is chaotic when we didn't mange it well, In our home I ensure that may fur babies areas are easily accessible for both family members and pets, making it convenient for everyone to interact with the pets or attend to their as I keep all their supplies (food, toys, grooming tools, etc.) in a centralized location .

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎