Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your go-to summer table centerpiece DIY?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

What's your go-to summer table centerpiece DIY?

This fruit centerpiece not only looks beautiful but also provides a refreshing and summery atmosphere to your dining table. Plus, you can enjoy the fruits as a healthy snack later!πŸ˜‹πŸ₯•πŸ₯—πŸ²
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

Hey! My go-to summer table centerpiece is a DIY flower arrangement using vibrant seasonal blooms from my garden. It adds a pop of color and a fresh fragrance to the dining table. Simple, yet so effective! 🌸🌼 #DIYSummerDecor

​

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Hello!!! If you're looking beyond fruits, a beach-themed centerpiece with seashells and candles brings that coastal cool to your table. πŸ–οΈ Plus, it sets the perfect mood for summer nights! πŸ•―οΈπŸŒ…

Comment

• PatJones
        • Jan 2024

Hiya! For a breezy summer vibe, try a DIY centerpiece with fresh flowers in a mason jar, surrounded by citrus slices πŸ‹. It adds a pop of color and a hint of citrusy fragrance to your table. Give it a shot and elevate your summer gatherings! Hope this helps!

Comment

• byangskieee
          • Jan 2024

I'm all about this fruit bonanza centerpiece – it's like a fruity disco for your dining table. And the best part? It doubles as a snack buffet. It's basically the centerpiece that keeps on giving – beats those fancy flowers any day, right? 🍍🌺✨

Comment

• Jhollibee
            • Jan 2024

Centerpieces should always catch the attention of the people in a room. I always go for a nice flower arrangement with vibrant colors and exotic-looking flowers. And I compliment it with an elegant-looking vase that will tie everything up in one stunning and captivating centerpiece.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎