Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davi
    • Jan 2024

Cozy Christmas: DIY Holiday Home Decor Projects? 🎅

Create a winter wonderland in your home! Share your coziest DIY holiday decor projects, from knitted stockings and plush throws to scented candles and twinkling lights. Let's infuse our spaces with warmth and cheer for the season! 🌟🎁​
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

Every Christmas season I always make different handmade ornaments. Last last year, my theme for my ornaments is red and white, while last year is black and gold. They would save you a lot of money and it will go according to your desired theme. 🙂😉👌

Comment

• Marcussi
      Marcussi commented
      Editing a comment
      Every Christmas season I always make different handmade ornaments. Last last year, my theme for my ornaments is red and white, while last year is black and gold. They would save you a lot of money and it will go according to your desired theme. 🙂😉👌
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

Last christmas we've crafted ornaments from cinnamon sticks, dried orange slices, and pinecones, adding a touch of rustic charm to our tree. Each ornament carries memories of laughter and creativity, making our tree feel extra specia l.

Comment

• aoriri
      • Mar 2024

Knit some stockings, snuggle up with plush throws, light some scented candles, and make your home sparkle with twinkling lights. Personalize those stockings, get comfy with those throws, and let's make our homes merry and bright! 🎅🌟🎁

Comment

• Beatmaster
        • Mar 2024

Hey everyone! I'm so excited for the holidays and to start some DIY projects for my home. One thing I love doing is making my own ornaments to hang on the tree. It's a fun way to add a personal touch to the decorations. Can't wait to see what everyone else is working on!

Comment

• Bob
          • Mar 2024

Hey everyone! I'm all about that DIY holiday spirit! One of my favorite projects is making handmade ornaments with the family. It's a fun way to get creative and add a personal touch to the tree. Also, I love crafting wreaths using natural elements like pine cones and berries for that rustic charm. And let's not forget about DIY snow globes! They're super cute and easy to make with just a few materials. Can't wait to see everyone's festive creations! 🎄✨

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎