Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

DIY Stencils: Share Your Wins (and Fails)? 😆

Who's tried making their own stencils and lived to brag or cry about it? I need your wisdom, stenciling heroes or zeroes!​
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

I've had both wins and fails with DIY stencils! 😅 Use sturdy materials like mylar for better results, and always secure the stencil firmly in place to avoid smudges. Happy stenciling! 🎨

Comment

• FebruaryNine
      • Jan 2024

I've delved into stencil-making myself, and it's been quite the adventure! There have been those satisfying moments when my designs turned out just as I envisioned, enhancing any surface they touched. Yet, there were also times when my stencils fell short, making me question my skills. Nevertheless, with each trial, I've gained insights and refined my techniques. So, to all my fellow stencil enthusiasts, embrace the journey, learn from every attempt, and celebrate every success, no matter how modest it may seem!😊

Comment

• Buttercup
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by youngoldone23
        I've had both wins and fails with DIY stencils! 😅 Use sturdy materials like mylar for better results, and always secure the stencil firmly in place to avoid smudges. Happy stenciling! 🎨
        Heyy, I Agree! 😄 Sturdy materials like mylar are total game-changers for DIY stencils. And you're right about securing them tightly - no smudges, all smiles! 🎨

Comment

• Tusk
          • Apr 2024

Oh, stenciling adventures! I've had a mix of wins and fails with DIY stencils. Sometimes they turn out amazing, and other times, well, let's just say it's a learning experience! 😅 My biggest tip is to use quality materials and take your time with the stencil placement. And don't forget to share your results, whether they're triumphs or tragedies! 😆

Comment

• Chocomucho
            • Mar 2024

Hey there! 😄 Yeah, I've dabbled in DIY stencils a bit. Made a stencil for a wall mural once, and it turned out pretty cool! But let me tell you, getting the lines just right can be a pain. Had a few smudges and mishaps along the way, but hey, that's all part of the fun, right? 😅 Definitely learned some lessons for next time!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎