Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

DIY storage solutions that don't scream "college dorm"? πŸ“¦

In desperate need of extra storage but want something a tad more grown-up than plastic bins. Anyone have DIY storage projects that are chic yet functional and, most importantly, easy on the wallet?
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

Hi, How about incorporating woven baskets or fabric bins into your decor? They're functional for storage and come in a variety of sizes and styles to suit your taste. Plus, they're easy on the wallet and can add a touch of texture to your space

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by LightRenz
      Hi, How about incorporating woven baskets or fabric bins into your decor? They're functional for storage and come in a variety of sizes and styles to suit your taste. Plus, they're easy on the wallet and can add a touch of texture to your space
      Using woven baskets or fabric bins in your decor is a great idea! They're super handy for storage and you can find them in all sorts of cool styles and sizes. Plus, they won't break the bank and they add a nice bit of texture to your space.

Comment

• LightRenz
        LightRenz commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you agree! I'm always on the lookout for budget-friendly storage solutions that also enhance the aesthetic of a room.
    • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

How about using wooden crates or wicker baskets for stylish storage that's still budget-friendly and looks more grown-up than plastic bins?πŸ€”β€‹

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

How about using wooden crates or wicker baskets for stylish storage that's still budget-friendly and looks more grown-up than plastic bins?πŸ€”β€‹

Totally! Wooden crates and wicker baskets are clutch for storage. I think they are way classier than plastic bins and won’t break the bank. Also, they give off grown-up vibes. ​

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! How about repurposing wooden crates or vintage suitcases for a trendy yet practical storage solution? πŸ“¦β™»οΈ Plus, it adds a cool vibe to your space without breaking the bank!​

Comment

• Chocomucho
            • Mar 2024

Hey, welcome to the DIY club! πŸ› οΈ Yeah, I feel you on the need for storage that doesn't look like it belongs in a college dorm room. One idea I've seen is using wooden crates or vintage suitcases as stylish storage bins. You can stack them up or even mount them on the wall for a cool, eclectic look. Plus, it's super budget-friendly if you can find them secondhand or repurpose stuff you already have.

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Marich
              Hey there! How about repurposing wooden crates or vintage suitcases for a trendy yet practical storage solution? πŸ“¦β™»οΈ Plus, it adds a cool vibe to your space without breaking the bank!​

Hey, that sounds like a fantastic idea! Repurposing old crates or suitcases can totally spruce up your space and give it that vintage charm while keeping things organized and budget-friendly.​

Comment

• Mahito
                • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Chocomucho
                Hey, welcome to the DIY club! πŸ› οΈ Yeah, I feel you on the need for storage that doesn't look like it belongs in a college dorm room. One idea I've seen is using wooden crates or vintage suitcases as stylish storage bins. You can stack them up or even mount them on the wall for a cool, eclectic look. Plus, it's super budget-friendly if you can find them secondhand or repurpose stuff you already have.
                That's such a neat idea! πŸ˜„ I love the idea of repurposing old items to add character to a space, and it's great on the wallet too!

Comment

• Ruital
                  • Jan 2024

To upgrade storage in a way that feels more grown-up, I like incorporating multi-functional furniture like ottomans with hidden compartments or sleek storage benches. These pieces offer a practical solution for storing extra blankets or shoes while doubling as seating or a coffee table. Adding a touch of greenery with indoor plants also helps elevate the space and make it feel more mature. 🌿🏠
                  ​

Comment

• Mahito
                    • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Ruital
                    To upgrade storage in a way that feels more grown-up, I like incorporating multi-functional furniture like ottomans with hidden compartments or sleek storage benches. These pieces offer a practical solution for storing extra blankets or shoes while doubling as seating or a coffee table. Adding a touch of greenery with indoor plants also helps elevate the space and make it feel more mature. 🌿🏠
                    ​

Oh, totally get what you mean! Those storage ottomans are a game-changer, right? Plus, adding some leafy buddies around just gives the whole place a fresh vibe. πŸŒΏπŸ›‹οΈβ€‹

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎