Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

DIY personalized wall art ideas - help a sibling out! 🎨

My walls are painfully bare, and I wanna add some personal touches. I'm thinking DIY art that screams ‘me’ but doesn’t scream ‘my wallet is empty’. Any suggestions for projects or materials that look luxe for less? 💬👨🏻‍💻
  • Black_Angel
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! I totally get where you're coming from. Blank walls can feel like such a missed opportunity, right? But hey, DIY art is not only fun but also wallet-friendly! One cool idea is to create a photo collage using frames from thrift stores or even repurposing old ones you have lying around. It's a great way to showcase your memories and personality without breaking the bank.

Comment

• kiara
      kiara commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your suggestion! ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧ DIY art is a great way to personalize walls affordably 🎨✨🖼️
  • Migeemee19
    • Jan 2024

I totally get that! For budget-friendly DIY art, you could try canvas painting with acrylics, or create a gallery wall with framed photos or typography prints. Fabric wall hangings are also a chic option, and pressed flower art adds a unique touch. Hope these ideas help jazz up your space without breaking the bank!🎨🌼

Comment

• kiara
      kiara commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! Thanks for the amazing DIY art suggestions! 🎨 Canvas painting, gallery walls, and fabric hangings - so chic! ✨
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

In my opinion, DIY personalized wall art is a fantastic way to showcase your individuality! 🎨👩‍🎨 Though you might consider using stencils and acrylic paint to create custom designs or patterns that reflect your interests and style. 🖌️🌟

Comment

• kiara
      kiara commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! Get creative with stencils and acrylic paint to make personalized wall art that's totally you! 🎨🖌️✨
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

When it comes to DIY personalized wall art, I love the idea of creating a photo collage using printed photos of special memories with family and friends. You can arrange them in a unique pattern or shape on a canvas or corkboard for a personal touch. Another idea is to paint a canvas with your favorite quote or lyrics, adding your own artistic flair to your space.

Comment

• kiara
      kiara commented
      Editing a comment
      What fantastic ideas for DIY personalized wall art! 🎨💫 Make your space truly special with these creative suggestions! 📷💖🖌️✨
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

​How about creating a collage of meaningful quotes or lyrics? I think it adds a personal touch, and you can even mix in some photos or artwork.🎨

Comment

• kiara
      kiara commented
      Editing a comment
      What an amazing idea! 🎨🌟 Creating a collage of quotes and art adds personality and inspiration. 🖼️💖 Get creative and turn your walls into a canvas of self-expression! ✨🖌️ Can't wait to see your personalized wall art!
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

Hi kiara, you may try Typography Quote Art, just Find a meaningful quote or phrase and print it out in a stylish font then frame it or use a clipboard to display it for an affordable yet impactful piece of wall art

Comment

• kiara
      kiara commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, what a great idea! Typography quote art is an affordable way to personalize your space! 🎨💡
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

One idea I've tried is creating a gallery wall with thrifted frames and printing out your own photos or artwork to fill them. You can also try your hand at painting your own canvases or creating abstract art with inexpensive materials like acrylic paint and canvas panels. Another option is to repurpose items like old maps, fabric scraps, or even vinyl records into unique wall hangings.

Comment

• kiara
      kiara commented
      Editing a comment
      These ideas are amazing! 🎨 Thrifted frames and DIY art are budget-friendly ways to add personality to your space ✨🌟
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎