Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You DIY Your Dorm for the Holidays on the Cheap?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

How Do You DIY Your Dorm for the Holidays on the Cheap?

College crew, assemble! My dorm room is in desperate need of some holiday cheer, but my budget's tighter than my jeans after Thanksgiving. Share your best hacks for decking the halls (or small spaces)!
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Get crafty with DIY decorations like paper snowflakes, string lights, and festive garlands made from inexpensive materials like construction paper or twine. Repurpose items you already have, like mason jars for candle holders or wrapping paper scraps for a makeshift tree skirt. Spread holiday cheer without breaking the bank! πŸŽ„βœ¨

​

Comment

• Jonel
      Jonel commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tips, this helps me a lotπŸ‘Œ
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

I think DIYing your dorm for the holidays on a budget is a fun and festive way to get into the spirit! πŸŽ„ Though space and funds might be limited, there are plenty of creative ways to deck the halls without breaking the bank. πŸ’Έβ€‹

Comment

• Katiee
      Katiee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, agree with you! Decorating our dorm for the holidays on a budget is a blast! πŸŽ„ Even if money and space are tight, there are many cool ways to make it feel like the holiday season without spending too much.

• Jonel
      Jonel commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for this, I'm also thinking about this for a low cost.πŸ‘Œ
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

I've found that DIY-ing my dorm for the holidays is not only fun but also budget-friendly. I make my own holiday-themed banners using construction paper and markers or create a cozy atmosphere with DIY scented candles using essential oils and soy wax. Using removable wall decals or washi tape to add festive designs to walls or windows is another affordable way to transform the space.

Comment

• Yankee
      • Jan 2024

Hi Jonel , How about hosting a holiday decorating swap with your dorm mates? Each person can bring one or two holiday decorations they no longer need or use, and everyone can exchange items. It's a fun way to freshen up your space without spending a dime. Plus, you might discover some unique decorations you wouldn't have found otherwise!

Comment

• Jonel
        Jonel commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, this is a unique idea. I'll ask my dorm mates first about this.πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎