Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Deal with a Not-So-Straight Wall When Hanging Wallpaper?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nateerin17
    • Jan 2024

How to Deal with a Not-So-Straight Wall When Hanging Wallpaper?

So, I've fallen down the rabbit hole of wallpaper gorgeousness, but my walls are as straight as a scenic route. 😅 Anyone else tackled this challenge and lived to brag about it? Need tips, tricks, and maybe a little pep talk!
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

Navigating wallpaper on less-than-straight walls can be challenging, but with precise measurements and patience, success is achievable! 📏🔨​

Comment

• Ruital
      • Jan 2024

Dealing with a not-so-straight wall while hanging wallpaper can be tricky, but it's not impossible to overcome. I take my time to carefully match up the seams and smooth out any wrinkles or bubbles as I go. If there are areas where the wall is particularly uneven, I might use a bit of extra adhesive or even a small piece of filler to level it out before applying the wallpaper.

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        • Jan 2024

Got a tricky wall? No problemo! 🤔✂️ Dealing with not-so-straight walls while hanging wallpaper is all about patience and precision. 📏✨ Try using a plumb line to mark your guidelines and don't hesitate to trim the wallpaper to fit the irregularities. ✂️💪 With a little finesse, you'll turn that wonky wall into a masterpiece! 🎨🖼️

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎