Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

Eco-friendly DIY decor hacks? 🌿

Trying to be kind to our planet while also decking out my digs. Would love to hear any eco-friendly DIY decor ideas or tips you've tried that are both budget-friendly and earth-friendly!
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

Transform old items like jars, pallets, or natural materials into eco-friendly DIY decor. Upcycle jars into candle holders, pallets into shelves, and use driftwood or seashells for unique coastal decor. Add indoor plants for a green touch. 🌿✨

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      These are awesome tips! Upcycling old jars and pallets is not only budget-friendly but also helps reduce our carbon footprint. And I'm all for bringing a bit of nature indoors with driftwood and seashells. Can't wait to get crafty!
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Hey! 🌱 I think eco-friendly DIY decor hacks are a fantastic way to add personality to your space while being mindful of the environment. Though, one idea could be upcycling old jars or bottles into stylish vases by painting them with non-toxic paint or wrapping them in natural twine. It's a simple yet impactful way to reduce waste and beautify your home! ♻️

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Hey there! When it comes to eco-friendly DIY decor, I've had success with upcycling old furniture or accessories. Like, painting or staining an old dresser or side table can give it new life without buying something new. Also, using sustainable materials like bamboo, cork, or reclaimed wood for projects adds a natural touch and reduces waste. And don't forget about repurposing items you already have – like turning mason jars into cute candle holders or using old fabric scraps for DIY throw pillows. It's all about getting creative and thinking outside the box! 🌱🎨

Comment

• LightRenz
        LightRenz commented
        Editing a comment
        Your suggestions are fantastic! It's amazing how a little creativity can transform everyday items into beautiful decor pieces. Have you encountered any challenges or setbacks when working on eco-friendly DIY projects, and how did you overcome them?
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎