Budget Kitchen Glow-Up Tips?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfiltereddqueen
    replied
    Love a good kitchen glow-up on a budget! 🍽️ Try updating your hardware with new knobs and handles for an instant refresh. Add a fresh coat of paint or some peel-and-stick backsplash tiles for a quick makeover. Changing out your lighting fixtures can also brighten up the space. Small changes can make a big impact! 🛠️💡😊

Leave a comment:

• Jonel
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I was also thinking about it. Thanks for your suggestions👌

• sukuna_ace
    replied
    Hi there! ✨ I think budget-friendly kitchen glow-up tips are perfect for giving your space a new lease on life! 💫 Though, consider updating your cabinet hardware with modern knobs or handles for a quick and affordable refresh. It's a small change that can make a big impact on the overall look of your kitchen! 🔧

Leave a comment:

• Jonel
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow, choosing the right color for paint could really brighten the vibes and feel more space in the area. Thanks for the tips, this really helps😄👌

• Katiee
    replied
    Hello! When I'm looking to give my kitchen a glow-up, I start by painting the cabinets. A fresh coat of paint in a light, neutral color can instantly brighten the space and make it feel larger✨

Leave a comment:

• Jonel
    started a topic Budget Kitchen Glow-Up Tips?

Budget Kitchen Glow-Up Tips?

Hey fam! So, I’m dreaming of transforming my kitchen vibes on the real low budget side. Got any hacks or tips on how to get that Insta-worthy look without emptying my wallet? Also, what's DIY-able and what's a definite pro job? 🤔
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎