Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Make My Small Room Look Bigger with Paint?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

How Do I Make My Small Room Look Bigger with Paint?

Okay, folks, I'm stuck with a tiny room that feels like a closet. Any genius paint tricks to make it feel more like a palace and less like a shoebox? Dreaming of space here!
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

I always go for light colors. Soft whites, creams, or pale pastels on the walls and ceiling help reflect more natural light, making the space feel more open and spacious🤍

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

Hi there! 🖌️ I think using paint strategically is key to making a small room appear larger and more spacious! 🏠 Though, consider painting the ceiling and walls the same color to eliminate visual barriers and create a seamless flow. This technique tricks the eye into perceiving the room as taller and more expansive! 🌈

Comment

• LightRenz
        • Jan 2024

Hi there! Opting for a monochromatic color scheme can visually expand your small room . Paint the walls, trim, and even the ceiling in the same color to create a seamless flow and eliminate visual barriers. This creates an uninterrupted expanse of color that tricks the eye into perceiving more space. Add depth with varying shades of the same color for a sophisticated touch!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎