Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unveiling and Reviving Hidden Hardwood Floors - Tips?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Unveiling and Reviving Hidden Hardwood Floors - Tips?

Sup! Just found some hardwood treasure under the ol’ carpet. Anyone else unearthed and brought back to life their hardwood floors? Would love to hear if it’s a DIY win or a “call the pros” scenario.
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Hello! I've found that carefully removing any existing carpeting or flooring is the first step. Using pliers and a knife, I gently lift and remove the carpet and padding😊

Comment

• Beatmaster
      • Mar 2024

Uncovering hardwood floors under carpet is always a pleasant surprise. I've tackled this project myself, and I gotta say, it's definitely doable as a DIY. With some elbow grease and the right tools, you can totally revive those hidden gems! Goodluck

Comment

• LightRenz
        • Jan 2024

Hey! Found hardwood under carpet? You might DIY sanding if they're good , or call pros for help. Have you checked them out yet?

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌟🏡 Uncovering hardwood floors hidden under carpet can be a thrilling discovery! Whether it's a DIY success story or a job for the pros depends on the condition of the floors and your comfort level with home improvement projects. Some may find sanding and refinishing manageable, while others prefer professional expertise for a flawless finish. Share your experience and let's celebrate those revived hardwood floors! 💪🔨

Comment

• PatJones
            • Jan 2024

I like to begin by carefully inspecting the floors for any damage or stains that need addressing before cleaning. Then, I use a gentle hardwood floor cleaner and a microfiber mop to avoid scratching the surface. After cleaning, I apply a wood polish to enhance the shine and protect the floors from future wear and tear. 🏡💫​

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎