Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

Tips for organizing kids' toys in the living room? 🧸

My kids' toys are always scattered around the living room. How do you keep them organized and out of the way? πŸ€”πŸ€”β€‹
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Baskets and bins are a lifesaver! Label them for easy cleanup and try using shelves or cubbies to keep things neat but still within reach. You’ll thank yourself later!

Comment

• Dane
      • Jan 2024

To organize kids' toys in the living room, use stylish storage bins, implement a toy rotation system, and designate a specific play area to keep things tidy and manageable! 🧺✨

Comment

• Trax
        • Mar 2024

I use baskets and bins with labels to keep kids’ toys organized, and cube storage units are great for dividing different types of toys. Having a designated play area with a toy rotation system helps reduce clutter and keeps things manageable!

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
          • Mar 2024

Originally posted by _funko00
          Baskets and bins are a lifesaver! Label them for easy cleanup and try using shelves or cubbies to keep things neat but still within reach. You’ll thank yourself later!
          Totally agree! Baskets and bins really do make life so much easier, and labeling is key for quick cleanupsβ€”can't believe I didn't think of that sooner! Shelves and cubbies are awesome for keeping stuff tidy but still close at hand. Thanks for the great tips, I’ll definitely be using them! πŸ™ŒπŸ§Ί
          ​

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
            • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Dane
            To organize kids' toys in the living room, use stylish storage bins, implement a toy rotation system, and designate a specific play area to keep things tidy and manageable! 🧺✨
            Totally love those ideas! 😍 Stylish bins and a play zone are game changers for keeping the mess in check, and a toy rotation sounds smart to keep things freshβ€”like, who doesn't want a little surprise now and then? Thanks for sharing such helpful tips! ✨

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
              • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Trax
              I use baskets and bins with labels to keep kids’ toys organized, and cube storage units are great for dividing different types of toys. Having a designated play area with a toy rotation system helps reduce clutter and keeps things manageable!
              Totally get you! Using baskets and labeled bins is a game-changer for keeping toys in check. Love the idea of a designated play area and rotating toys; it keeps things fresh and makes cleanup way easier! πŸŽ‰ Thanks for sharing your tips; they’re super helpful! πŸ™Œ
              ​

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎