Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Can plants be a part of living room organization? 🌿🌱

I love having plants in my living room! Does anyone have tips on integrating plants in a way that actually helps with room organization?
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Try putting small plants on a coffee table and bigger ones in corners. This creates a balanced look. I did this in my living room and it feels so open and fresh now.

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

Originally posted by bryanjay1999
      Try putting small plants on a coffee table and bigger ones in corners. This creates a balanced look. I did this in my living room and it feels so open and fresh now.

That's a cool idea! I never thought about it. I'll definitely give it a shot. Thanks for the tip!🌿😊
      ​

Comment

• Bob
        • Mar 2024

Hanging plants are space savers! They add greenery without taking up floor space and look great near windows.

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

Absolutely! Plants aren't just for looks – they can totally help with living room organization! 🌿🌿 Incorporating some hanging plants can free up precious surface space, while adding shelving or plant stands can give your green babies a home without cluttering up the floor. Plus, they add a fresh vibe and purify the air! Win-win, right? Do you have any favorite plants that double as decor in your living space?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎