Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Is minimalist really the way to go for a living room? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸŒΏ

Hi everyone! I've been reading a lot about minimalist interiors. Do you think this style is practical for a living room, or is it too bare? Would love to hear if anyone’s gone all minimal! 😊
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

ve found that it’s all about finding the right balance. Keeping only the essentials and a few pieces that bring you joy can really transform the space without making it feel empty. If you’re considering going minimal, start small and see how it feels. You might end up loving it as much as I do! 😊

Comment

• Bob
      • Mar 2024

Minimalism can work! It creates a sense of calm and makes a living room feel airy. Key is choosing comfortable furniture you love and adding a few personal touches for warmth.

Comment

• random_user1
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by zai430
        Hi everyone! I've been reading a lot about minimalist interiors. Do you think this style is practical for a living room, or is it too bare? Would love to hear if anyone’s gone all minimal! 😊
        Minimalist design worked wonders for me! Removing excess stuff made cleaning easier and the room looks so much bigger. I added a few plants to keep it cozy. 🌱😊

Comment

• DonCatter
          • Apr 2024

Hey! Minimalism is totally in for living rooms! It's all about creating a clean, clutter-free space that's calming and chic. Plus, less stuff means less to clean and more room to breathe! But hey, it's all about finding what works for you! ✨

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎