Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

What's your go-to strategy for decluttering a living room? ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿงน

It's cleanup time! ๐Ÿ˜ My living room has gathered a bit too much stuff over time. What are your best decluttering strategies? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Hyewoonie
    • May 2024

My go-to strategy starts with a simple rule: if I haven't used it or loved it in the past year, it's time to say goodbye. I tackle one area at a time, like starting with shelves or drawers, then move on to bigger items. Also, I find having three bins labeled "Keep," "Donate/Sell," and "Trash" super helpful for sorting things out quickly. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

Comment

• Bob
      • Mar 2024

One box at a time! Pick a category like books, magazines, etc. and fill a box. Donate or toss what's in the box before moving on to the next category. Keeps it manageable and avoids feeling overwhelmed!

Comment

• moricalliope
        • Mar 2024

Although it may seem like a daunting task, decluttering your living room is very achievable! Get rid of anything that is only taking up room, and use storage options to keep everything tidy. Additionally, remember to organize those ornamental trinkets! It resembles giving your room a makeover! ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿงน

Comment

• PeachyKichi
          • May 2024

My go-to strategy is starting with the "one in, one out" rule! for every new item, something old has to go. I also love using baskets and bins to keep things organized and tidy. Happy decluttering!

Comment

• _funko00
            • Jan 2024

Hey! My go-to for decluttering the living room? Quick sort into keep, donate, and toss piles, then clean up. Easy-peasy!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎