Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

Tips for organizing a small bookshelf?

I have a small bookshelf that's overflowing with books and knick-knacks. How can I organize it to look neat and still fit everything?
  • SerendipitySeeker
    • Jan 2024

Sort your books by size or color, then use cute baskets or boxes for the knick-knacks. It'll look neat and stylish

Comment

• bingling9
      • Mar 2024

If your bookshelf has a back panel, consider adding hooks or small shelves to hang or display items vertically, freeing up more shelf space. πŸ˜‰βœ¨πŸ™‚πŸ‘Œ

Comment

• Shinchan
        • Mar 2024

I think rotating books seasonally helps keep the bookshelf fresh. Plus, it gives a chance to rediscover forgotten favorites!

Comment

• yellowmonkey
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Shinchan
          I think rotating books seasonally helps keep the bookshelf fresh. Plus, it gives a chance to rediscover forgotten favorites!
          Thanks for sharing! Rotating books seasonally sounds like a great way to keep things interesting. πŸ“šπŸ‘

Comment

• Sandy
            • Jan 2024

To organize a small bookshelf effectively, categorize books by genre, size, or color to create a visually appealing arrangement, use bookends to keep books upright and maximize space, incorporate small baskets or bins for miscellaneous items, and consider vertical storage solutions like stacking books or using risers to optimize shelf space.✨

Comment

• Bob
              • Mar 2024

Double-stack paperbacks to save space and alternate them with upright hardcovers for visual interest.

Comment

• _funko00
                • Jan 2024

Organizing a small bookshelf can be so fun! πŸ“šβœ¨ Try grouping books by color or size to create a visually pleasing effect. Use decorative boxes or baskets for smaller items and add a few personal touches like photos or plants to liven it up. πŸŒΏπŸ“Έ It’s all about making the most of your space with style!

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
                  • Jan 2024

Hello! I think using vertical space is key for small bookshelves. Try stacking books sideways and adding small baskets for extra storage, though it might take a bit of rearranging πŸ“šπŸ“¦.

Comment

• Kennethn
                    • Jan 2024

Try using bookends to stack books vertically and horizontally, and add decorative boxes for knick-knacksβ€”your bookshelf will look neat and curated! πŸ“šβœ¨

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎