Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

How to maximize space in a living room with limited storage? 📏

My living room has very limited storage options 😪 How do you maximize space without it looking cluttered?
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

I like to think vertically! Utilize wall space with shelving units or tall bookcases. These not only provide extra storage but also draw the eye upward, making the room feel bigger. 😉👍🙂👌

Comment

• ZenZephyr
      ZenZephyr commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually agree! Vertical storage is key! think tall shelves or wall mounted organizers to free up floor space while keeping things organized and stylish
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

Sofas with hidden compartments or beds with drawers underneath are lifesavers. They keep things out of sight but still easily accessible.

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

Hey! Dealing with limited storage can be a challenge, but there are some tricks! 👋 Try multi-functional furniture like ottomans with hidden storage or coffee tables with shelves. Wall-mounted shelves or floating shelves can also free up floor space. And don't forget about utilizing baskets or bins for stylish storage solutions!

Comment

• Sandy
        • Jan 2024

To maximize space in a living room with limited storage, utilize multifunctional furniture like ottomans with hidden storage, wall-mounted shelves, and furniture with built-in storage compartments while minimizing clutter with clever organization solutions. 🛋️📦

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎