Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

What's the best sofa fabric for pets and kids? ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ถ

Hey everyone! ๐ŸŒŸ Just wondering if anyone has recommendations for sofa fabrics that can survive the triple threat of spills, scratches, and general chaos from kids and pets. Any personal experiences or tips?
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Opt for durable and stain-resistant fabrics like microfiber or leatheretteโ€”they're a lifesaver when it comes to withstanding pet claws and kid spills!

Comment

• BossDPM
      • Mar 2024

Iโ€™ve found that canvas works well for families with pets and kids. It's tough and can be machine-washed, which is a big plus in my book. Give it a try! ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ‘ถโ€‹

Comment

• Bob
        • Mar 2024

Sofa fabric for kids & pets? Pick your battles! Try tight weaves (microfiber, canvas) for snag & fur resistance. Leather is tough but $$$ (leather-look is an option!). Performance fabrics are stain & water-resistant lifesavers. Bonus: washable slipcovers! Mine? Microfiber - stands up to my furry & messy crew. What fabrics are your living room champs?

Comment

• Daia
          • Jan 2024

The best sofa fabric for pets and kids is typically a durable, stain-resistant, and easy-to-clean material such as microfiber, synthetic blends like polyester or nylon, or leather (real or faux). These fabrics are less prone to staining, scratching, and tearing, making them ideal for households with pets and young children. ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ถ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎