Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

How often do you reorganize your living room? 🔄

Personally, I like to reorganize every few months to keep things interesting, though it's not a strict schedule for me. 🔄
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

I find it refreshing to shake things up in my living room every now and then, maybe every few months or so. It keeps things feeling fresh and gives me a chance to try out new setups.🙂😉👍👌✨

Comment

• kiara
      • Mar 2024

I enjoy reorganizing my living room every few months to keep it fresh and dynamic. It allows me to experiment with layouts, declutter, and make adjustments based on changing needs. It gives me a renewed sense of satisfaction with the space. 🏠✨​

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Ah, the living room shuffle! 🔄 Honestly, I'm guilty of doing it way more often than I probably should! Whenever I'm feeling like I need a change or just want to freshen things up, I'll move around the furniture, swap out some decor – you name it! Keeps things interesting, you know? How about you? How often do you give your living room a makeover?

Comment

• Bob
          • Mar 2024

I usually reorganize my living room when I start feeling like it's getting cluttered or when I get inspired by seeing something new. It's not really on a set schedule for me either, more like when the mood strikes or when I find a cool new way to arrange things! 🔄

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎