Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Best lighting for a functional yet cozy living room? 💡🛋️

Overhead lighting provides overall illumination, while table lamps and floor lamps offer task lighting for reading or hobbies.💡🛋️
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Hey! Lighting up your living room for both functionality and comfort is key! 💡🛋️ Mix things up with a combo of overhead lights, table lamps, and floor lamps to create a cozy atmosphere. Choose warm, soft white bulbs to add that extra touch of warmth. And for ultimate versatility, consider installing dimmer switches to set the perfect mood for any occasion!

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Layering is key for living room lighting! 😉 Overhead lights are great for overall brightness, but table and floor lamps add that cozy touch for reading or movie nights. You can even use dimmer switches to adjust the mood! ✨

Comment

• Bob
        • Mar 2024

You hit the nail on the head! Layering your lighting is key. I have some recessed lights in the ceiling for bright light when I need it, but then I also have a bunch of cozy lamp options. Floor lamp by the armchair for reading, table lamps on the end tables for ambient light, and some string lights draped across a shelf for that extra bit of twinkle. Mix it up and you can have the best of both worlds: bright when you need it, cozy when you want it!​

Comment

• Monggi
          • Mar 2024

Incorporating natural light through curtains or sheer blinds enhances coziness during the day. 🌞 Though, blackout options ensure privacy and control over brightness.​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎