Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

What’s the best way to choose a color scheme for your living room? 🎨🤷‍♂️

Hello everyone! I’m planning to repaint and redecorate. How do you all choose your color schemes? Do you start with a favorite piece of art, a rug, or something else? Let's share some tips!
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! 🏡 Choosing a color scheme for your living room can feel overwhelming, but it's all about finding what speaks to you! Start by considering your personal style and the mood you want to create. Warm tones like beige or terracotta can make a space feel cozy, while cool blues or greens evoke calm vibes. Don't forget to test paint swatches and see how they look in different lighting! You've got this! 💪😊 #HomeDecorTips

Comment

• Bob
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! When I was deciding on a color scheme for my living room, I started by looking at some inspiration online and in home decor magazines. Then, I picked out a few colors that I really liked and thought would work well together. From there, I found a piece of art that I loved and used it as the focal point to build the rest of the room around. It's all about finding colors and pieces that speak to you and make you feel comfortable in your space! Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎