Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

How do you manage cable clutter in your living room? πŸ“ΊπŸ”Œ

Hi everyone! I'm struggling with cables everywhereβ€”TV, gaming consoles, speakers, you name it. How do you all keep your cables neat and hidden? Any tips or favorite products?
  • Bob
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! I feel your pain with cable chaos. One trick I use is cable management sleeves to bundle them together and tuck them out of sight. Also, cable clips and organizers help keep things tidy behind furniture. Hope that helps! πŸ“ΊπŸ”Œ

Comment

• BossDPM
      • Mar 2024

When dealing with cable clutter, I think using cable ties or organizers can really help to keep things neat. Though I prefer velcro straps over zip ties, since they're reusable ♻️.​

Comment

• DonCatter
        • Apr 2024

Hey! πŸ“Ί Cable clutter is the worst, right? One trick I've found helpful is using cable organizers or sleeves to bundle them together neatly. Also, investing in furniture with built-in cable management can make a big difference. And don't forget about wall-mounted cable racks or adhesive cable clips to keep them off the floor! How do you tackle cable chaos in your living room? πŸ”Œ

Comment

• youngoldone23
          • Jan 2024

Cable management can be a challenge, but there are solutions! Consider using cable ties or clips to bundle cables together and run them along the back of furniture or walls for a cleaner look. Cable sleeves or raceways can also conceal wires effectively, keeping your living room tidy and free of clutter. With a bit of organization, you'll have those cables under control in no time! πŸ“ΊπŸ”Œ

​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎