Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

What's the current trend in coffee tables? Modern or rustic? πŸ†šπŸ›‹οΈ

I'm looking to update my living room and can't decide on the style of coffee table. What's more in vogue right now, modern or rustic? Any thoughts?
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I've noticed that modern coffee tables are gaining more traction recently. However, rustic styles still have their dedicated following πŸ˜„.​

Comment

• lingling9
      • Mar 2024

Well, it depends on the preference of the person, but it's really trendy nowadays the rustic one because it's more aesthetic and cozy looking. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨

Comment

• Bob
        • Mar 2024

Hey! It really depends on your overall vibe. Modern coffee tables are sleek and minimalist, great for clean, contemporary spaces. Rustic ones add warmth and character, perfect for cozy, farmhouse-inspired rooms. Go with what speaks to you and fits your decor style best!

Comment

• joshyytree09
          • Mar 2024

Hey! Coffee tables are all about personal style these days! πŸ›‹οΈβœ¨ While modern designs with sleek lines and minimalist vibes are still popular, rustic coffee tables are making a serious comeback too! 🌿🏑 It really depends on your overall decor and what speaks to you. Mix and match for an eclectic look, or stick to one style for a cohesive feel. The choice is yours! β˜•

Comment

• Megamime
            • Apr 2024

The current trend in coffee tables is all about blending modern and rustic elements for a stylish, eclectic look. Consider a modern coffee table with a rustic twist πŸ˜€, like a sleek metal base paired with a reclaimed wood top. This combination adds visual interest and personality to your living room while staying on-trend!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎