Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are creative DIY projects to customize or repurpose old living room furniture?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazylady24
    • Jan 2024

What are creative DIY projects to customize or repurpose old living room furniture?

Exploring ways to breathe new life into existing furniture. Share your DIY success stories or ideas for giving old pieces a fresh and stylish makeover.😀😍
  • bombasticguy
    • Jan 2024

Hey crazylady24👋! So, I've been into this DIY kick lately, and for old living room furniture, I'm all about the paint job. A fresh coat or even a funky ombre effect can totally change the game. Also, ever tried decoupage? It's like magic with old magazines or fabric. Super easy and looks rad. And oh, mismatched drawer colors on a dresser - gives such a cool vibe! Anyone else got some cool ideas?

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
      • Jan 2024

Hey! Love giving old furniture a makeover! 😍 I painted a coffee table, added decals – boom, DIY magic! 🎨✨ Cushions are lifesavers, too – boring chairs turned magazine-worthy with vibrant ones. 🪑💖 Share your fave living room DIY hacks! 😄

you may also wanna check out these https://storables.com/storage-ideas/...d-design-tips/ ✨​

Comment

• Camry
        • Jan 2024

Hey, If you need a bit inspiration to get started on furniture makeover, you can check this out ➡ https://storables.com/furniture-and-...re-and-design/

Comment

• Riri
          • Jan 2024

Gotcha!😉 How about transforming an old dresser into a chic TV stand or repainting that coffee table for a fresh look?🤔 It's like a fun weekend project that gives your space a personal touch!😁😁

Unleash your home's inner glam! Dive into style and tips – just hit up this! 🏡✨ ➡https://storables.com/furniture-and-...decor-accents/

Comment

• Dvalin
            • Jan 2024

Hey folks! 🌟 So, I had this ancient coffee table collecting dust, right? Tried this cool DIY trick where I slapped on some chalk paint and added a mosaic tile top. Boom! Instant rustic chic vibes for the living room. 😎🎨

Also, ever think 'bout swapping out boring drawer knobs? Found these funky vintage ones at a flea market - transformed my old dresser into a statement piece. 💃✨

Share your own genius hacks! Let's make our living rooms the envy of the neighborhood! 🛋️🔨 #DIYMagic​

Comment

• Dane
              • Jan 2024

Transform an old coffee table ☕️into a stylish ottoman by adding padding and fabric 🧣Give dated shelves a modern look with a fresh coat of paint. Repurpose an unused dresser into a media console. Create a personalized gallery wall using old frames and mirrors.🪞🪩

Comment

• Yula24
                • Jan 2024

Hey there! I love DIY furniture makeovers! One of my favorite projects was giving an old dresser a new coat of paint and adding some funky drawer knobs. It totally transformed the piece and added a fun pop of color to the room. Another idea is to reupholster chairs with a trendy fabric to give them a modern look.😉😊

Comment

• charmsb22
                  • Jan 2024

So, I revamped my old coffee table with some peel-and-stick wallpaper. Easy peasy and adds a pop! Also, don't sleep on the magic of spray paint – turned a boring side table into a metallic masterpiece. And if upholstery is worn, throw on some funky fabric for an instant facelift. DIY joy all around! 🌈💖

Comment

• Yankee
                    • Jan 2024

You ay try also a Lamp Makeover, revitalize your old lamp base with a coat of metallic spray paint or a decorative finish, and tadaa you have updated lampshade with a new fabric or embellishments to complement your decor

Comment

• Nateerin17
                      • Jan 2024

Repurpose old furniture by painting or refinishing, adding new hardware, upholstering with fresh fabric, or converting into a new piece such as a bench or shelving unit.

Comment

• maica17
                        • Jan 2024

So, I had this ancient coffee table – slapped on some new paint, added mosaic tiles for flair. Turned out kinda boho chic! Also, swapped out drawer pulls on an old dresser, totally transformed the vibe. Pinterest is my DIY bible for inspo.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎