Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

How do you incorporate vintage pieces without looking outdated? β³πŸ›‹οΈ

I love vintage but don’t want my living room to look like a time capsule. How do you blend old with new for a fresh look?
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! Want to bring some vintage vibes into your space? ⚑️ Let's keep it cool and current! Mix those retro treasures with modern elementsβ€”think old-school chairs with sleek decor. Or, repurpose vintage finds as eye-catching focal points. It's all about that perfect blend of old and new!

Comment

• Bob
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! I totally get where you're coming from. Mixing vintage pieces with modern ones is all about balance and contrast. Try pairing a vintage sofa with contemporary throw pillows or combining an antique coffee table with sleek, minimalist decor. It's all about creating a harmonious blend of old and new that feels curated and intentional. Don't be afraid to experiment and trust your instincts! πŸ•°οΈπŸŒΏ

Comment

• Megamime
        • Apr 2024

Hi there! I totally understand wanting to balance vintage charm with a more contemporary feel. One approach is to use vintage pieces as focal points and anchor them with modern accents 😁. For example, pair a vintage statement sofa with minimalist side tables or bold, geometric rugs. This juxtaposition adds visual interest while keeping the overall look updated

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎