Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Is it better to mount the TV or stand it on a cabinet? 📺❓

Trying to decide between mounting my TV on the wall or just using a stand. What do you guys prefer and why? Looking for pros and cons!
  • Bob
    • Mar 2024

I've gone back and forth on this one a lot! Mounting the TV on the wall can save space and give a cleaner look, but it's a pain to install and you have to deal with hiding cables. Plus, if you're renting or not sure about the placement, it's not very flexible. On the other hand, a TV stand is easier to set up, and you can easily move it around if you want to rearrange your living room. Personally, I've stuck with a stand for now, but I might consider mounting in the future if I can figure out a good spot!

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

It really depends on your space and preferences! 🏠 If you want to save floor space and achieve a sleek look, mounting the TV can be a great option. Plus, it helps prevent any accidental bumps or topples. On the other hand, standing the TV on a cabinet gives you flexibility to easily move it around and change the setup. Consider your room layout and how you use the space to decide what works best for you! 💡👍

Comment

• bingling9
        • Mar 2024

As a person who lives with my 2 dogs mounting the tv on the wall can help prevent accidents that may accidentally knock over a freestanding TV. Also, mounting the TV on the wall frees up floor space, making the room appear more spacious and organized. 😉👌✨

Comment

• BossDPM
          • Mar 2024

In my experience, wall mounting 📺 can enhance the viewing experience by allowing for better positioning and reducing glare. However, a cabinet offers flexibility if you frequently rearrange your room.​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎