Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

How to declutter and simplify my living room decor? ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿงน

Hey clutter warriors! Want to streamline my living room and create a more minimalist and calming space. Any strategies, decluttering techniques, or minimalist design principles for paring down excess decor, organizing essentials, and achieving a clutter-free and serene living area? Let's declutter and design with intention! ๐ŸŒŸโœจ
  • gratefulheart
    • Jan 2024

To create a minimalist living room, start by decluttering excess decor and organizing essentials. Embrace the "less is more" approach, focusing on clean lines and neutral colors. Utilize storage solutions like baskets and shelves to keep items out of sight. Adopting a minimalist mindset and prioritizing functionality over excess will help achieve a clutter-free and serene space. Happy decluttering and designing! ๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ๐ŸŒฟ

Comment

• _funko00
      _funko00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey! For a chic minimalist living room, declutter first, then focus on clean lines and neutral colors. Use baskets and shelves for storage. Keep it simple and functional for a serene space. Happy decluttering and designing! ๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ๐ŸŒฟ
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Get rid of stuff you don't need and embrace furniture that does double duty. Hide your junk in cute storage solutions and add some greenery for good vibes. Stop buying useless junk! Keep it clean and chill. ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿงน

Comment

• _funko00
      _funko00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there! It's all about simplifying and multitasking, you know? Ditch what you don't need and opt for furniture that pulls double duty โ€“ think storage ottomans and nesting tables. And those cute storage bins? Total game-changers for hiding clutter! Oh, and can't forget about the plants โ€“ they bring all the good vibes. Remember, less junk, more chill vibes. Keep it clean and serene! ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿงน
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎