How to arrange furniture for optimal flow and comfort in the living room? 🪑🔄

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

How to arrange furniture for optimal flow and comfort in the living room? 🪑🔄

I think it's important to keep pathways clear for easy movement. No one likes bumping into furniture! 😅
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Keep the walkways clear so you don't keep tripping. It's annoying when you keep banging into stuff. Been there, done that. 🤦‍♂️.

Comment

• Daia
      • Jan 2024

Arrange furniture for optimal flow and comfort in the living room by creating a focal point such as a fireplace or TV 📺, arranging seating to encourage conversation and easy movement 🔄, leaving enough space for pathways between furniture pieces, and avoiding blocking natural light sources with bulky items. 🪑

Comment

• xlr8
        • Apr 2024

For me, Arranging furniture for optimal flow and comfort starts with creating a natural pathway through the room . Arrange seating to encourage conversation and leave enough space for easy movement. Just on't forget to consider the focal point of the room , whether it's a fireplace, TV, or a beautiful view

Comment

• Monggi
          • Mar 2024

Hello! When arranging furniture, I think it's key to prioritize traffic flow. Though it might seem tempting to cram in as much seating as possible, leaving enough space to move around freely can make the room feel more open and inviting. 😊

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎