Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recipe Swap: What's Your Go-To Dish for Testing Kitchen Renovations?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

Recipe Swap: What's Your Go-To Dish for Testing Kitchen Renovations?

Hey folks! I'm in the midst of renovating my kitchen and I need some inspiration for testing out the new space. What's your favorite dish to cook when trying out a newly renovated kitchen? Share your recipes and tips for making the most of your upgraded cooking space!​
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Whenever I'm testing out a new kitchen, I love to go with a classic like spaghetti carbonara. It's simple yet delicious, and it really lets me get a feel for how well the new stove and countertops work. Plus, who doesn't love a comforting bowl of pasta? 🍝

#KitchenRenovationTesting #RecipeSwap​

Comment

• Katiee
      • Jan 2024

Helloo! My go-to dish for testing kitchen renovations is a classic roast chicken. It's simple yet versatile, allowing me to assess various aspects of the kitchen's functionality, such as oven performance, counter space, and storage accessibility. Also, the aroma of a roasting chicken fills the kitchen and makes it feel like home😍

Comment

• kiara
        • Mar 2024

You got a swanky new kitchen? πŸŽ‰ Time to make some homemade pizza and put it through the wringer. Get the fam involved! πŸ•πŸ΄β€‹

Comment

• Shinchan
          • Mar 2024

For me, testing out a kitchen renovation means whipping up a batch of chocolate chip cookies πŸͺ. They're simple yet tell me a lot about oven consistency and space utilization. Plus, who doesn't love warm cookies?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎