Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Help a newbie out! What bakeware do I really need? πŸ€”

I'm ready to bake but I'm feeling lost in the world of bakeware. What's the must-have for bakers like me? And any tips for making my first cake a success?😁
  • chittafru1t
    • Jan 2024

Hey newbie! Start with basics like a baking sheet, cake pan, and muffin tin. Versatile for cookies, cakes, and muffins. Grab a mixing bowl too! No need to splurge, just dive in and enjoy the baking ride! πŸͺ🍰

Comment

• FebruaryNine
      • Jan 2024

Basically, spatula, whisk, baking sheets, measuring cups and spoons, rolling pins, mixing bowls, and baking pans. Making your first cake is a rewarding experience. Start with an easy-to-follow cake recipe. Pay close attention to the directions and measure your ingredients precisely. Cheers to your baking!🍰🎊

Comment

• Jay-Ar
        • Jan 2024

Hey! For bakeware, gotta have a good quality cake pan and a cooling rack. They're game-changers. Also, parchment paper saves you from sticky situations. And always, always preheat that oven. What kind of cake are you thinking of baking? 🍰 #BakingTips

Comment

• Mr.R
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the baking world! 🍰 If you're just starting, grab some basics: round cake pans, muffin tin, baking sheet, and a mixing bowl. Keep it simple for your first cake – follow the recipe, grease those pans, and be patient. You got this! πŸ˜„πŸŒŸ

Comment

• Kitkit
            • Jan 2024

Hey baking buddy! Start with a good set of mixing bowls, a reliable cake pan, and a whisk. For your first cake, go simple – follow the recipe step by step. Patience is the secret ingredient! πŸ˜… Good luck, and I hope this sets you on the path to baking greatness! 🍰🀀

Comment

• iriz1116
              • Jan 2024

Hi, I would like to add πŸ‘‹One underrated gem in your bakeware arsenal is a good-quality silicone baking mat. It's a game-changer for easy cleanup and ensures your goodies come off the pan effortlessly. Also, consider investing in a springform pan – perfect for cheesecakes and other delicate delights! Yum! πŸ˜‹

Comment

• gratefulheart
                • Jan 2024

Hey baking buddy! A good quality non-stick cake pan is a must-have. And for success on your first cake, make sure to prep your ingredients before starting, follow the recipe step by step, and invest in an oven thermometer for accurate baking. What's your go-to baking tip? Let's whip up some sweet success together! πŸ°πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ #BakingAdventures

Comment

• LightRenz
                  • Jan 2024

Wow nice , For a basic bakeware setup, start with a baking sheet, a 9x13-inch baking pan, a couple of round cake pans, and a muffin tin. Add a mixing bowl, measuring cups, and spoons for a well-rounded collection.

Comment

• Nateerin17
                    • Jan 2024

Here are my top 5 favorites for bakeware!
                    1. Baking Sheets: Versatile for cookies, sheet cakes, and more.
                    2. Muffin Tin: Great for muffins, cupcakes, and individual portions.
                    3. Cake Pans (Round and Square): Basics for layer cakes and brownies.
                    4. Loaf Pan: Ideal for bread and pound cakes.
                    5. Pie Dish: Essential for pies, quiches, and tarts.
                    ​

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎